It's all about the carbon!
Charcoal Filters by Phresh Filter for indoor and hyroponic gardening use RC-48 VIRGIN CARBON to remove odors.
RC-48 carbon averages up to 90% pure carbon content in every single gram. The power comes with the purity!
RC-48 carbon has less than <2% moisture content. That means more space for odours and a longer life!
RC-48 carbon has a unique titanium fingerprint (>3mg/g) Impostors are easily exposed using a mass spectrum test!
RC-48 is the largest granulate size of Australian carbon. Anything smaller is slowing your airflow and adds weight... without increasing effectiveness!
RC-48 Carbon is triple activated with "steam & pressure" for a typical ID of 1030mg/g. With each pass, the carbon becomes lighter, more porus and more active. Lighter carbon is better carbon!
Just one gram of RC-48 has a typical surface area of 1030 m2/g, the equivalent area of approximately three basketball courts!
Phresh filters have a small carbon footprint. Upon replacement, recycle aluminium and blend RC-48 carbon into your garden as a soil conditioner.
Phresh Filter Home Page
- Aluminum tops and bases for reduced weight. Half the weight of competitive filters.
- 6mm (1.8") RC-48 activated, certified virgin carbon bed.
- Machine packed carbon means more carbon and less movement.
- Cone shaped internal base for optimum air flow.
- Sealed, bagged, boxed and labeled directly after being manufactured for optimum life span, handling and presentation.
- 51% open air custom mesh.
- Unique “Anti Air Bypass” System.
- Large selection of sizes available to fit any application.
- Flange & prefilter included.
The Phresh Difference
The Phresh Size Selector
Filters are shipped UPS Only
Air & Odor Index